An easy-to-use interface is among the top things forex traders look for in a prospective trading platform. AvaTrade offers such an interface, allowing intuitive navigation through the software whether you are a beginner or advanced forex trader.Read More
ALL LEVELS OF TRADER
Both beginners and advanced traders who have been in the game for years need a wide range of resources and professional services to offer guidance and nudge them in the right direction. The AvaTrade platform comes with a wide range of educational resources, including ebooks, tutorials, etc. to further advance the skills of investors.Read More
WHY READ THIS?
To succeed in forex (foreign exchange) trading, using the best software can make all the difference because it will offer you accurate market data to make informed decisions that lead to impressive returns on the currencies you trade.Read More
AvaTrade, an online forex broker operating since 2006, has placed itself among the top broker websites with an award-winning journey. You don’t need to search for credible forex platforms where you can invest your savings – the solution is right here.
What is AvaTrade?
AvaTrade, formerly known as AvaFX, is headquartered in Dublin, and offers forex, indices, bonds, ETFs, stocks, commodities and cryptocurrencies trading. Earlier in its run, the company was able to bring home three important awards: ‘Best Affiliation Program’, ‘Most Reliable Broker’ and ‘Best Alert System’ (2009).
The company has spread worldwide, with centers in Italy, France, Spain, Australia, Mongolia, China, Nigeria, Chile and South Africa. In order to entertain international customers, AvaTrade supports 14 different languages, along with, 24/5 customer service. Unlike other trading categories, cryptocurrency trading is available seven days a week, at all times. Due to this effort, the company was awarded with the ‘Bitcoin Award’ twice (2012, 2015).
Is the Platform Legal?
With almost 200,000 registered customers, and over 2 million trades and $60 billion trading volume every month, the company has proven fruitful for beginners and experts alike. AvaTrade has acquired licenses from authorities in the countries it operates in, such as Central Bank of Ireland, British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission, Australian Securities & Investments Commission, South African Financial Services Board, and Financial Services Authority and Financial Futures Association of Japan.
The maximum amount of leverage is 400:1 and minimum lot sizes are 0.01. Spreads are present in fixed and floating forms and are the only source of income for the platform. From buying shares in Apple to investing in EUR/USD pairs, AvaTrade gives you the chance to diversify your investment by presenting six financial instruments: Indices, Forex, Stocks, Bonds, Commodities and ETFs.
Financial derivative instruments such as FXOptions and Contract For Difference (CFDs) are also listed – they don’t offer ownership rights but allow you to benefit from price fluctuations. Cryptocurrencies are only available in CFDs, which is beneficial for crypto users. They don’t need to use cryptocurrency exchanges and can bet on price volatility based on current trends and future events. Available cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin vs. USD, EUR and JPY, as well as Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, EOS, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold vs. USD
AvaTrade Trading Platforms
AvaTrade offers eight platforms based on customer preferences, which are divided into three categories.
1. Mobile Trading – AvaTrade provides mobile application for users who prefer to trade instruments much like they would use Facebook or Instagram. These include AvaTradeGO, MT4 Floating Spreads (minimum of 0.9 pips) and Meta Trader 4 for both Android and Apple devices.
2. Web Trading – Customers can use their laptops to browse through different trading options. MetaTrader 4 and AvaOptions is available in this category.
3. Mac Trading – MetaTrader 4 is available for Mac via web browsers.
4. Automated Trading – If you are a novice trader, this is the perfect platform for you. It allows you to copy trading activities of successful traders with three automated platforms to choose from.
Creating an Account with AvaTrade
AvaTrade allows users to choose between four types of accounts, however, government-issued IDs and utility bills must be uploaded for verifying these accounts.
1. Demo Account – Potential customers can use this account which works exactly like a regular account. Only virtual money, instead of cash, is offered for traders to practice and learn important skills.
2. Regular Account – In order to start trading, you need to deposit a minimum of 100 base currency via credit card or wire transfer, the two common withdrawal methods worldwide.
Skrill, Webmoney and Neteller can be used by customers outside European Union and Australia. Paypal is also available for clients, excluding Canadians. Funds are withdrawn through the same medium you use for depositing money into your account. But you will need to fill a withdrawal form and the process may take 10 business days to complete.
3. Multi-Account Manager (MAM) Account – If you are working for different clients, you can use this account which uses MetaTrader 4 to help you manage and perform multiple trades easily.
4. Additionally, AvaTrade offers Islamic accounts which follow Sharia principles, hence disallowing cryptocurrency trading. Since Islamic trading options are extremely difficult to find, AvaTrade has won ‘Best Forex Award’ in the Middle East in 2010, 2014 and 2016.
Like many AvaTrade reviews depict, the AvaTrade platform presents a wide variety of services. It also delivers occasional promotions such as a 40% welcome bonus for new users. While withdrawing funds takes time, users can apply for Ava Debit MasterCard, which is faster and can be used at ATMs. There are no hidden fees or invisible charges on transactions. Instead, AvaTrade offers educational forex material, Ebooks and video training with regular accounts for better understanding trading tactics. Simply put, it is a customizable platform which pushes you towards profit with your hard-earned money.
For more information about AvaTrade or steps to get started, visit their homepage here.